Beside the brook gliding smoothly, lulled by the gentle breeze of the China Sea,” so goes the hymn of the Sinait National High School.
What an ideal location for an institution of learning that caters to the educational advancement of the youth.
Sinait Provincial High School
, as it was known then, is the first public high school north of Vigan and started with a humble beginning of two cogon and bamboo classrooms when it was finally opened in June, 1947.
Now, the 6.8 hectare site is the proud home of an enviable administrative building, a spacious library, a DOST science laboratory, scores of bigger classrooms, Computer laboratories, a Multi-purpose hall, a Covered Court, a school clinic & dental clinic, a Growth Center, a supply room, a student canteen and food laboratories, and other school facilities for the convenience of thousands of students and a one hundred-strong teaching and administrative staff.